This all vegan, fall season recipe is SO easy and tasty! “Fall” in love with these tie-dye, vegan, NO BULL Blueberry Pie ice cream sandwiches.
45 minutes | Serves 4
- Grab a pint of NO BULL Dairy-free Blueberry Pie Ice Cream
- Choose your favorite vegan sugar cookie recipe(We love this recipe from the Minimalist Baker).
- Once mixed, drip your cookie dough with all-natural blue food coloring and roll out. Then transfer dough tray to freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once your dough is cooled, use your favorite cookie cutter to cut cookies- and bake! (Once baked allow your cookies to cool completely before making your sandwiches)
- Sandwich 2 scoops of No Bull Blueberry Vegan Ice Cream and add sprinkles
- Enjoy them in good health with someone you love!