We are still swooning over all things Fall. Nothing embodies Fall flavors quite like caramel apple pie! Snuggle up with a warm mug of our newest recipe. Here’s how to make our Vegan Spiked Apple Cider:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Caramel Apple Pie!
2. Prep your favorite homemade apple cider recipe. We like this recipe and encourage you to use as many color apples as possible!
3. Once strained, let cool for only 2 minutes.
4. Fill your favorite mug with your warm cider and add a hefty scoop of NO BULL Caramel Apple Pie.
5. Top with plant based whipped cream, cinnamon, vegan caramels, and toast with someone you love!