There is nothing better than cozying up with a mug of homemade hot chocolate during the holiday season! We’ve added a serving of our decadent Double Chocolate for a plant-based twist on this holiday classic. Read on for the recipe:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Double Chocolate
2. Whip up your favorite dairy-free hot chocolate recipe. We really like this one!
3. While that’s going on the stove, toast a few vegan marshmallows. This is easy peasy in the oven. Set temperature to broil, put marshmallows on a baking tray covered with parchment, and roast to the color of your preference.
4. Once all that is done, pour your hot chocolate, and add a scoop of your NO BULL Double chocolate! Not only does this create a float style hot chocolate, but it makes the recipe SO creamy!
5. Top with roasted marshmallows and enjoy with holiday music on full blast!