Grab the kids, this one is for them! Be sure to add this recipe to your gingerbread house building night! Read on for how to make this easy, tasty, dairy-free holiday recipe!
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Vanilla from your neighborhood Whole Foods.
2. Use a small melon baller to scoop your ornament balls.
3. Roll lower half of balls in your favorite rainbow sprinkles, and refreeze for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from freezer and top with dairy-free peanut butter cups and plant based red vine.
5. Eat with your loved ones and be merry!