All month long, we’ve been sharing recipes that celebrate the new year and its tradition for embracing healthy lifestyles. This week we are coming in hot with this creamy, antioxidant packed Matcha Latte Float! Matcha latte is a Japanese Green Tea known for its vitamin and antioxidant packed power. Folks- your afternoon tea just got cooler. Read on to cozy-up with a mug of your own:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Vanilla
2. Add 1 1/2 tsp of Matcha powder to very hot water and mix gently with a whisk. (Matcha tea takes some time to dissolve into the water so be patient- it’s worth it!)
3. Add 1 tsp of Maca Powder
4. Add plant-based mylk of your choice and maple syrup to desired lightness/sweetness. We recommend 1/3 cup of plant mylk and 1 tsp of maple syrup. You can also use stevia if you are looking for a lower sugar tea.
5. Once all ingredients are fully dissolved, top with a heaping scoop of NO BULL Vanilla and dust with matcha.
6. Garnish with a mint sprig and enjoy!