Who doesn’t love classic ice cream recipes?! Banana splits, ice cream cakes, and of course sundaes! Chocolate sundaes, caramel sundaes, strawberry sundaes––how about a sundae with all 3 flavors??? Our Guilty Pleasure Sundae is oh-so-satisfying and entirely plant-based. Read on to make your own:
In a pint, stack your sundae as follows:
Drizzle dairy-free chocolate syrup
Add 1 scoop of NO BULL Double Chocolate
Top with chocolate sprinkles and more chocolate syrup
Add 1 scoop of NO BULL Salted Caramel
Drizzle with vegan caramel and top with crushed walnuts
Add 1 scoop of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe
Top with strawberry syrup and rainbow sprinkles
-Finish off with a massive swirl of plant-based whipped cream and a cherry
We are SO pumped about our Eat NO BULL Challenge! The challenge invites anyone to try a plant-based diet for one week and share their experience with us, for a chance to win our Pint Pack Prize. We are all too familiar with the notorious “detox” shakes that are lean, green, and packed full of healthy goodness. We thought adding a scoop or two of ice cream might sweeten the deal. Here’s what we put in ours:
March is here and we have already started pouring up new dairy-free recipes! As we all know–– everything is better with ice cream! This is an easy one, folks. Read on to make your plant-based, creamy Irish Coffee:
Grab a pint of NO BULL Vanilla
Serve coffee leaving room for a scoop of vanilla
Add 1.5 oz of Jameson Irish Whiskey
Add .5 oz of Creme de Menthe (despite the name, these are usually vegan–– just double check the bottle)
Add a scoop of NO BULL Vanilla
Top with dairy-free whipped cream and enjoy responsibly
We are still riding the romance wave as we enjoy the last week of February. Perhaps no greater love exists than the one we give ourselves- and serving up a hefty side of guilt-free dessert is a great way to celebrate that! Fill up the tub, light some candles, and read on to make this treat:
Grab a pint of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe
Add 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries to a pan with 1/4 cup of water, a squeeze of lemon, and 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
Cook down on medium low heat into your very own homemade jam!
In a blender combine 1/3 cup of your strawberry jam, 1/2 a cup of plant milk, and 2 scoops of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe.
Line your glass with a bit of the remaining jam and top with dairy-free whip cream, Sweet Tart Hearts, and vegan chocolate sprinkles.
It seems like everyone is in a spooning mood as we approach Valentine’s Day! This cheeky sundae is the perfect sweet to share with your sweets this Sunday. Read on to make your own:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe
2. In a sauce pan combine 2 cups of quartered strawberries, 1/2 a cup of water, and 3/4 cup of coconut sugar on medium heat. Cook at a medium to low simmer until strawberries have turned mushy. Strain through a sieve and let cool.
3. Serve 2-3 scoops of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe in your most romantic dish. Drizzle your homemade syrup, top with vegan sprinkles, dairy-free whipped cream, and get to spooning!
There are few things more nostalgic and romantic than sharing an ice cream float. Whether making this for your S.O. or to treat yourself, this Vegan Cherry Chocolate Float is sure to deliver the romance you crave this Valentine’s Day season! This recipe is creamy, rich, and sweet. Read on to make your own:
1 pint of NO BULL Double Chocolate (2 scoops for recipe)
1 maraschino cherry (for garnish)
dairy-free whipped cream
dairy-free chocolate syrup
1 bottle of Boylan’s Black Cherry Soda
In your favorite ice cream glass, add 2-3 scoops of NO BULL Double Chocolate, then fill with Boylan’s black cherry soda. Top with dairy-free whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and cherry juice. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles and a cherry.
Ahhh the season of L.O.V.E.! Walking into February, we are feeling all kinds of romantic. We’ve encountered some really special Valentine’s cocktails and just HAD to make a plant-based version of our own. We have included spirits that are vegan friendly! Light the candles and cue the music for this one. Read on to give our dairy-free Sweetie Martini a try!
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Vanilla.
2. In a blender combine the following:
~ 1 1/2 oz of your preferred vanilla vodka (We like TRU Organic Vanilla Vodka)
~ 1/2 oz of Frangelico
~ 1/2 oz of Bramley & Gage Raspberry Liqueur
~ 1 scoop of NO BULL Vanilla
~ 1 Tbsp of crushed Sweet Tarts Hearts (vs the traditional sweeties as those are not vegan)
3. Once blended, rub the rim of your martini glass with lemon juice and roll in crushed Sweet Tart Hearts.
4. Hit play on the slow jams and enjoy with someone you love!
All month long, we’ve been sharing recipes that celebrate the new year and its tradition for embracing healthy lifestyles. This week we are coming in hot with this creamy, antioxidant packed Matcha Latte Float! Matcha latte is a Japanese Green Tea known for its vitamin and antioxidant packed power. Folks- your afternoon tea just got cooler. Read on to cozy-up with a mug of your own:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Vanilla
2. Add 1 1/2 tsp of Matcha powder to very hot water and mix gently with a whisk. (Matcha tea takes some time to dissolve into the water so be patient- it’s worth it!)
3. Add 1 tsp of Maca Powder
4. Add plant-based mylk of your choice and maple syrup to desired lightness/sweetness. We recommend 1/3 cup of plant mylk and 1 tsp of maple syrup. You can also use stevia if you are looking for a lower sugar tea.
5. Once all ingredients are fully dissolved, top with a heaping scoop of NO BULL Vanilla and dust with matcha.
Nothing pleases quite like this tropical treat. Spice up your protein shake or healthy up your dessert with this fruity Mylkshake! Here’s how to make it:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Vanilla.
2. Add the following to a blender: 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple, 2 scoops of NO BULL Vanilla, 1tsp of Maca Powder, 1/2 a cup of coconut milk, 1/2 a tsp of coconut essence (we really like this one that you can also find at Whole Foods). Blend.
3. Line your glass rim with shredded coconut.
4. Serve and enjoy! Add your favorite plant protein as a special reward protein shake!
Treat Santa to something extra special this year with our ‘Santa’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches’ Recipe! This classic recipe twist is dairy-free and can be made gluten-free as well! Enjoy this touch of red and green with the family.
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe.
2. Start working on your batch of dairy-free chocolate chip cookies. We love this recipe, and this one is great if you are also looking to go gluten free.
3. While those are in the oven start working on your dairy free vanilla buttercream frosting. We love this recipe. Add a touch of all natural green food coloring to have “green” frosting match your “red” ice cream filling.
4. Once baking is complete, allow cookies to cool completely before assembling your sandwiches.
5. Once cookies have cooled, add 2 scoops of NO BULL Strawberry Frappe between your cookie buns. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Lastly, ice and decorate your cookie sandwiches. Enjoy with a glass of dairy-free milk and listen out for reindeer landing!
There is nothing better than cozying up with a mug of homemade hot chocolate during the holiday season! We’ve added a serving of our decadent Double Chocolate for a plant-based twist on this holiday classic. Read on for the recipe:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Double Chocolate
2. Whip up your favorite dairy-free hot chocolate recipe. We really like this one!
3. While that’s going on the stove, toast a few vegan marshmallows. This is easy peasy in the oven. Set temperature to broil, put marshmallows on a baking tray covered with parchment, and roast to the color of your preference.
4. Once all that is done, pour your hot chocolate, and add a scoop of your NO BULL Double chocolate! Not only does this create a float style hot chocolate, but it makes the recipe SO creamy!
5. Top with roasted marshmallows and enjoy with holiday music on full blast!
There are few Fall flavors as quintessential and joyous as Pumpkin Spice! This Holiday week, we bring you the irresistible dessert with all the flavor you love and none of the bad stuff. Here’s how to make one of these for yourself:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Vanilla.
2. Grab or make your favorite vegan pumpkin pie. We really enjoy this one you can get at Whole Foods, along with your Pint of NO BULL.
3. In a blender combine 1 slice of your pie, 2-3 shakes of pumpkin spice seasoning, 1 tsp of maple syrup, and 2 scoops of NO BULL Vanilla.
4. Optional: Add a pinch of all natural food coloring for that extra shade of pumpkin.
5. Top with dairy free whipped cream and cookies of your choice. We love these vegan cookie butter bites.
Buckeyes are a lovely Ohio traditional holiday dessert. These peanut butter chocolate bites are positively scrumptious. Even more scrumptious is our Holiday Buckeye Martini- featuring our Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream and homemade buckeyes. Here’s how to whip these up:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Peanut Butter Fudge.
2. Make your very own vegan buckeyes with this super easy recipe!
3. Put your buckeyes to set for 5 minutes in the freezer, so you can garnish your martini glass.
4. Mix 1.5 oz of peanut butter vodka, 1 oz vegan chocolate syrup, and 2 scoops of NO BULL Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream in a blender.
5. Swirl a pinch of your vegan chocolate syrup inside the martini glass for decoration.
We are still swooning over all things Fall. Nothing embodies Fall flavors quite like caramel apple pie! Snuggle up with a warm mug of our newest recipe. Here’s how to make our Vegan Spiked Apple Cider:
1. Grab a pint of NO BULL Caramel Apple Pie!
2. Prep your favorite homemade apple cider recipe. We like this recipe and encourage you to use as many color apples as possible!
3. Once strained, let cool for only 2 minutes.
4. Fill your favorite mug with your warm cider and add a hefty scoop of NO BULL Caramel Apple Pie.
5. Top with plant based whipped cream, cinnamon, vegan caramels, and toast with someone you love!